Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just Checking In

Since I only do this once a year... it's time again! We have had some changes in our lives that I decided needed to be added! Matt and I have finally made the move to Sand Springs schools! With Noah going to school we decided it was time to be closer. Scary and exciting! Noah is 4 and as the weeks of summer come to an end, I am finding it difficult for him to start pre-k. He is ready...mommy isn't! I can not believe that he is already school age! Time flies! Sophie girl is 2. She is a mess! Ms. Independent and attitude. I am scared for the teenage years with this one! She is such a handful. Everybody thinks she is so cute; she has them fooled.
We got to go to Colorado this summer. It was a great time! The kids really enjoyed it! We came home the long way for an extended trip. The kids got to go to Sea World and Roswell. They had a blast.



No comments:

Post a Comment